Monday, January 5, 2009

Ft. Meade, Maryland

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! Sorry I’ve been so late. It’s just that Mom has been piling me up with SCHOOL. We got to squeeze in some fun things though. Let’s see. We went back to River Birch Court with Shane and Kira. We went to a couple fun museums, and we’ve got incredible Christmas presents. (We’ve also got wifi here for my new present.)
Let’s talk about Christmas. We arrived at our cousins’ house on Christmas Eve, went to a church ceremony and did all kinds of dart gun fights. The next day we woke up early and sat by the Christmas tree for hours, digging out our presents from under the Christmas tree. I found six (two from Santa, two from relatives and two from all the Besch children). When the parents came I had to wait youngest to oldest and I felt like I was about to have a panic attack! When it was my turn I tore up the 2 presents Santa brought me. When I finished one, I found that I got the thing I wanted. I tore open the other one and I got something I didn’t even ask for. I got an ipod touch and the other was a case for it. Robby got a laptop, Ben got a scooter and Sam got a toy loader. I got a book light, a dart gun from relatives, and a remote control boat. My cousins got a Mario cart for wii.
We next went to a roller blading rink and got breakfast at midnight for New Year’s Eve! We went to a decoding museum and saw a copy of the Rosetta Stone. Soon after that we went to an air and space museum. Did you know that the Blackbird (the fastest plane in the world) grows 4 in. while flying? Amazing isn’t it? We watched a movie there called fighter pilot with our cousins and dad’s college friend.
Now we go on runs and as I said earlier, do LOTS of SCHOOL! See you later!

No comments: